The Ma Yoga Certification Program
By the end of this 85-hour training, you will:
- have fulfilled the requirements to submit your certificate to Yoga Alliance to apply to become a Registered Yoga Alliance Prenatal Yoga Teacher (RYPT)
- have all the tools you need to create nurturing, inspiring and empowering Mama Circles, and support women through yoga and yoga lifestyle practices during the 18 months around birth and beyond
- be part of our growing, global Ma Yoga community of like-souled women, all drawn to support women during this potent time of awakening
The trainings are designed to be taken in any order. Each training is foundational and transformational.
To Complete The Program…
Take these trainings:
- The Yoga of Pregnancy and Postpartum
- The Yoga of Healing for Women
- MAyurveda: Living Ayurveda for Women
- Labor education – either your own doula training, or our online The Yoga of Birth in October
Do this homework for each training:
- Prenatal 1 – visit 3 Ma Yoga prenatal classes, and 3 Ma Yoga Mom + Baby classes; if you’re not local, www.MaYogaLiving.com
- Prenatal 2 – Ma Mentorship – work with a Certified Ma Mentor to incorporate Yoga of Healing principles into your teaching, through video and phone sessions – become an even safer, more effective and more inspiring yoga teacher.
Homework assignments are all written out in the Ma Yoga Living Room program area for each course.
Apply for Ma Yoga Certification:
- Once you’ve completed above, apply for Certification
- Enjoy a call with Jessica about your journey, and next career steps
- Have your Certification Call with Jessica to discuss career opportunities now available to you!
Once You’re Done:
- Submit your Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Program certificate to Yoga Alliance to receive your RPYT (you must already have your 200-hr RYT)
- Apply to start a Mama Circle in your own neighborhood
- Feel confident teaching pregnant women in your regular yoga class, as well as prenatal, mom+baby classes and private therapeutic sessions for women in their childbearing years.
Please go to our main site at www.PrenatalTeacherTraining.com for dates, prices and deets of each training.
I am so grateful for the Ma Yoga mentoring process. This is where I learnt to become the best teacher I can be by continually self-reflecting. Video recording yourself teach, watching it back and evaluating your successes and areas for improvement is the most illuminating and powerful tool. Having the mentor relationship and regular video conferences with Colleen was transformative. You don't always know what you are doing, no matter how self-reflective you are trying to be, having a mentor to celebrate your successes and make proactive suggestions for improvements was fantastic. I am so thankful to Colleen for all the time and care she put into this process.