The Yoga of Healing for Women – Prenatal 2 in New Jersey
Date(s) - 06/12/2020 - 06/14/2020
Friday, June 12, TBD
Saturday, June 13, TBD
Sunday, June 14, TBD
Click for Q&A on the Ma Yoga Prenatal Certification Program!
Ma Yoga Prenatal 2
a Yoga Alliance-registered Prenatal Teacher Training
Taught by Jessica Jennings, Certified Ma Yoga® Instructor
Jessica Jennings, MS, ERYT, RPYT founded Ma Yoga® for Pregnancy, Motherhood & Beyond in 2009. With over 12 “Mama Circle” locations and teacher trainings all over the world, Ma Yoga is now a growing, global tribe of teachers, birth and parenting professionals, and moms and moms-to-be. Ma Yoga incorporates therapeutic, alignment-based practices and principles to help women learn to transform the challenges of pregnancy into opportunities to step into their own wisdom, power, and nurturing energy. Jessica loves training teachers to use birth as their guru to discover their own co-creative powers, on and off the mat!
Email Jessica at Jessica@MaYoga.com for your free Dreams & Visions call if you have questions about the training, or about becoming a Ma Yoga® teacher.
For questions about the whole Ma Yoga/Yoga Alliance Certification Program, please contact us..
If you would like to become certified, you must take both Prenatal 1 and 2. These are long weekends and can be taken in any order.
Prenatal 2 yoga teacher training New Jersey
- The five Ma Yoga Alignment Principles are life-changing gifts, because they show us how to relieve common aches and discomforts, both in traditional poses on the mat and those that occur throughout the day and night. Almost all musculoskeletal pain is due to misalignment, and both instant and long-term relief can be found with a simple shift of direction of the muscles and bones.We will apply these principles to relieve back, knee, wrist and shoulder pain, as well as infertility, back labor, and diastisis recti (or “post-baby belly”). We will look closely at traditional poses like Downward Dog and standing poses, as well as off-the-mat alignment actions people can do at the office or in the car to get out of pain.
- Learn how to teach Mom + Baby as well as Toddler Yoga
- Discover the three sections of the anatomy of the core, what moms need to strengthen the core that is different from the regular population, and how to provide this core strengthening through breath, yoga and other movements with the Ma Yoga I CAN Core Strengthening System for Diastisis Recti and Post-Baby Belly.
How much does this training cost?
If you know you want to be certified, you can purchase the whole program at the lowest price, or you can do our payment plan (pay as you go):
Ma Yoga Certification Program: Prenatal 1, Prenatal 2, MAyurveda Teleseminar, Ma Mentorship, and 6 months of full access to Ma Yoga online prenatal and mom classes:
$1,299 (save $350)!
The Yoga of Healing for Women only:
$497 / $447 – get $50 off by registering by May 29!
Use discount code NJEarlyBirdP2 at checkout.
Learning to step into the co-creative flow of the divine feminine will help you approach EVERY creative endeavor in your life in a new way. You will learn to delight in co-creating, and deepen your understanding of how this can help you support any mom-to-be.
No interest in teaching prenatal is necessary – just curiosity about how the body changes throughout the process, and in how we can shift our thinking so these changes help us sit deeper in the freedom and grace of the heart space. Many women have taken it simply to expand their knowledge, explore personal issues around pregnancy, labor, and motherhood, and support their clients with new tools.
If you do choose to take this weekend as a teacher training, you will learn that these alignment principles apply to all your students, men included. You will also be invited to be part of our private Facebook Ma Yoga Certification community, where you can always ask questions and receive support along your path.
What if I Want My Whole Ma Yoga/ Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification?
You must take both Prenatal 1 and 2 – which are long weekends – to fulfill the requirements for onsite trainings for the program.
In order to become certified, after the Prenatal 1 and 2 you must also complete:
- MAyurveda teleseminar in February
- Homework for Prenatal 1 (class write ups – online or local)
- Some labor education either our online course, The Yoga of Birth OR a doula training on your own if you prefer
- One-on-One Mentor Program – help from a Certified Ma Yoga Teacher training incorporating what you’ve learned into your teaching, on the phone and with video
Please check out our online training site, MaYogaLiving.com, for more info about the Ma Yoga/ Yoga Alliance Prenatal Certification Program.
Or, just email Jessica@mayoga.com to schedule your free 30 minute Prenatal Dreams and Visions talk with Jessica Jennings, to make sure this program will get you where you want to be!
If you feel drawn to start your own Mama Circle near you, we are ready to help you!
Ma Yoga teachers partner with mom and pregnancy-related businesses to create Mama Circles in their own neighborhoods. We work together to figure out when the time is right for you, identify a great location, and get the word out online.
As long as you are in the process of completing the Ma Yoga Certification Program, if you feel the desire to share these inspiring practices and principles, we will support you.
If you are already a prenatal yoga teacher or RPYT, we have a short Bridge Program for you, and you will be credited for some of the requirements. Please email to discuss.
If you do decide to start your own Ma Yoga class, you will receive business coaching and marketing support throughout the process, as well as be a part of a growing, global tribe of teachers, experts, and mamas!